[tahoe-dev] Multi-introducer Issue: How to configuration clients etc.

M O Faruque Sarker writefaruq at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 01:29:31 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've tested a client that can subscribe to two (or more) introducers.
But now my issue is how to configure clients about furl of all known
introducers. This can be done in a stupid way by putting them into
tahoe.cfg like this:

introducer1.furl = ...
introducer2.furl = ...

or should this be read from a config file e.g. introducers.cfg etc. ?

BTW, I haven't figured out how WUI of client shows connection to
introducer, e.g.
Introducer: ...
Connected to introducer?: ...

Can anybody refer me to the corresponding code that control this ?
Need to understand Twisted/nevow ?

Thanks and regards,
Faruque