[tahoe-dev] introducer

Justin Stottlemyer justin.h.stottlemyer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:51:22 PDT 2010

It is currently a SPOF but there is a project underway to resolve this.  I believe one one of the GSOC guys got this.

You can't get around it currently but the peers will continue to work you just can't add new ones.  So a simple watchdog process will probably cover most of your needs.

-- Justin

Typos by iPhone