[tahoe-dev] How to ignore own node?

slush slush at centrum.cz
Mon Jun 28 05:28:08 PDT 2010

Hello Shawn,

thank you for your view. I considered almost everything you wrote. My
primary usage of Tahoe is as disaster backup and I don't care about
instant recovery too much. But first impulse of patching Tahoe by
myself is usage of helper, so every uploaded file was downloaded back
from helper to my machine which killed my Internet connection. Now Im
satisfied, my disc isn't storing unwanted shares, connection is used
just for uploading and my computer have more free capacity for anyone
else's shares.

Marek