[tahoe-dev] URI:LIT capability

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Mon Jun 28 12:23:41 PDT 2010

Could someone please update the wiki page about "Capabilities", which
Marek read before he posted, to describe LITs?

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:34 AM, slush <slush at centrum.cz> wrote:

> Last important question is why some of my files have LIT cap and zero
> filesize although they should contain many megabytes.

Now that doesn't sound good. :-)

Perhaps the file was truncated to zero bytes on your local filesystem
before you ran "tahoe backup" or "tahoe cp" or used the WUI to upload
that file?

Please investigate! If Tahoe-LAFS is at fault then this is a critical
issue for us. Even if it is not at fault I'd like to know how to make
it easier for users to detect and correct this problem in the future.