[tahoe-dev] adding dependencies, raising version requirements Re: wiki gardening needed Re: darcs patch: modified quickstart.html to note dependency on python-...

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Sep 24 02:34:46 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com> wrote:

> Sure, that's fine - but I missed the announcement here that the version
> needed for tahoe had increased.

I didn't mention it on the list! I guess from now on we should post to
this list whenever we add dependencies or increase version
requirements of dependencies.

> ERROR:         /usr/ANONCVS/pkgsrc/security/py-cryptopp/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/cryptopp/extraversion.h
> Where is it supposed to be?  Surely not

Um, well that's a build-time file. None of the .cpp or .h or .hpp
files are needed for run-time. Perhaps I'm not understanding the
question.