[tahoe-dev] webapi upload progress

slush slush at centrum.cz
Tue Sep 28 14:31:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to upload files using webapi (not web interface, just PUT from my
python program). Everything works, but there is problem that I cannot get
any information about upload progress after I put file to my Tahoe node. I
tried to set ophandle= but it looks that ophandle is not supported for file
uploads.

I need information when the upload finish to tell user that file processing
is done or get some error status.

Btw my file is still uploading (I see traffic on network interface), but my
Tahoe node don't show me any operation in "Current Uploads/Downloads". Why?

There is just one way how to get status of currently uploading file. When I
use upload helper, I can see overal progress of fetching/pushing shares here
on web interface. But not on my own client when helper is not in use.

Marek