[tahoe-dev] administrative note: no more trac email on tahoe-dev

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Thu Feb 3 23:26:48 PST 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:09 AM, David-Sarah Hopwood
<david-sarah at jacaranda.org> wrote:

> Hmm. It is possible to still have ticket openings cc:d to tahoe-dev,
> without requiring you to manually moderate them?

If you explicitly add tahoe-dev to the "Cc:" field on a ticket then
mail will be sent to tahoe-dev and it will be held for moderation by
me. I don't mind manually moderating mail which is explicitly set like
that. What I turned off today was the configuration to send *all* trac
mail to tahoe-dev where it was held for manual moderation.