[tahoe-dev] administrative note: no more trac email on tahoe-dev

Terrell Russell terrellrussell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 05:19:56 PST 2011

alternately, you can subscribe to the RSS of changes in trac directly,

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/timeline?ticket=on&ticket_details=on&changeset=on&repo-post-1.7=on&repo-ticket534=on&repo-trunk=on&milestone=on&wiki=on&max=50&authors=&daysback=90&format=rss

there may be other combinations of URL parameters you like better, but
this one has worked for me for quite a while.

terrell