[tahoe-dev] Publically writeable test directory

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:56:44 UTC 2013

I made a mistake when I created the Publically writeable test directory on
the new public grid. I uploaded it using 1of1 encoding, so right now it has
a single point of failure. Luckily, there were not many files in it yet, so
I was able to correct the issue before it grew.

To correct this I did the following
1. I created a new public directory with 1of10 encoding.
2. I linked all of the existing files into it.
3. I updated the Wiki with the new cap.

The new cap
is URI:DIR2:ddg5n76x6stjb35psrcn7i3ytu:etbtnftlaeylm4gmi7mxzq6pg2ntgra7dyjeronyoo4pvkgtttqa

Please let me know if you see any issues.