[tahoe-dev] proposal: add padding

Olaf TNSB still.another.person at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 09:27:50 UTC 2013

Am I missing something simple here?  You pad pre-encryption and unless the
encryption algorithm is completely flawed then slightly different input
files will give completely different output.

In a similar (but entirely unrelated way!) look at the
MD5/SHA256/your-fav-hash-function of the numbers 11 & 12. Do you see any
similarities in the hash?

Olaf