[tahoe-dev] some questions about tahoe-lafs

Avi Freedman freedman at freedman.net
Thu Jul 18 14:17:15 UTC 2013

I understand that opinion but I don't believe that will enable the
largest growth of the LAFS-ecosystem.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the large mass of users will remain
locked out of being able to install and configure daemons - but
finding 10s or 100s providers to use that can offer S3, SWIFT, or
is doable now - and doesn't diminish the market that (I think)
LeastAuthority and Havenco are trying to address.

As I said we'll summarize LAFS-related user feedback and in the
mean time just try to help augment install and basic usage FAQs.

Avi