[tahoe-dev] unsubsribe

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:41:29 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Zooko O'Whielacronx <zookog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to see you go! Thank you for participating in the Tahoe-LAFS project.

Haha! I'm very amused at myself for accidentally posting to the public
list when I meant it to be a private note to Iantcho.

Anyway, would everyone including me please make an effort not to post
things to the public list, which take up everyone's time, if those
things could be handled by a private letter, or a trac ticket
(https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/newticket), or something.

I suppose the time is coming when we ought to create a "tahoe-users"
list to segregate the user chit-chat and support work from the dev
work?