[tahoe-dev] welcome page color/accessibility comment

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed May 1 23:16:50 UTC 2013

The up/down-ness of nodes is indicated by a green vs red circle, which
is gratuitously unfriendly to people with color vision issues and/or B&W
displays (yes, I have sparcstation ELC handy, but no I haven't tried to
run a browser on it and look at the weclome page).

I would suggest leaving the green circle and making the down icon be a
red X, basically the logical and of a big X and the circle, so it has
similar visual feel, and is distinguishable w/o color.