[tahoe-dev] public test grid upload fail

Yu Xiang xy336699 at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sun May 12 20:16:35 UTC 2013

Hi,
I tried to upload a test file to the public test grid recently at 127.0.0.1
after I start the node, however both of the computers I tried failed, one
has the error message as "

Error reading directory:

UnrecoverableFileError: the directory (or mutable file) could not be
retrieved, because there were insufficient good shares. This might indicate
that no servers were connected, insufficient servers were connected, the
URI was corrupt, or that shares have been lost due to server departure,
hard drive failure, or disk corruption. You should perform a filecheck on
this object to learn more.
No upload forms: directory is unreadable"

and the other can successfully access the directory but fails the upload,
error message:
<class 'allmydata.interfaces.uploadUnhappiness error'>: shares could be
placed on only 6 servers such that any 3 of them have enough shares to
recover the file, but we were asked to place shares on at least 7 such
servers.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.
Best,