[tahoe-dev] Is TGPPL compatible with Apache license?

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Thu May 16 05:56:41 UTC 2013

Greg:

Yes, I will continue to distribute zfec under the current terms of
either GPLv2-or-newer or TGPPLv1-or-newer at your option. In addition,
I intend to add the Apache exemption, so that distributing derived
works where the other bits are Apache-licensed is allowed.

In a separate letter, you wrote:

>  That link probably should be in the py-zfec sources in the "related work" section of the introduction :-)

Good idea! For what it is worth I think that doc hasn't been updated
since before fecpp was born. :-)

I've now updated the unreleased trunk of zfec:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/zfec/changeset/402/trunk