[tahoe-dev] NoServersError

Kevin Reid kpreid at switchb.org
Mon May 13 13:47:43 UTC 2013

Please take a look at your gateway ('client') node's Welcome page, http://localhost:<whatever port you chose>/ . It should contain a list of all the storage server nodes the introducer has seen, which will help with troubleshooting.

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>