[tahoe-dev] NoServersError

Yu Xiang xy336699 at gwu.edu
Mon May 13 15:27:03 UTC 2013

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure what the port should be, is it the tub
port in the port file? i have a .tahoe run as a server, a client run as a
client, and an Introducer run as an introducer under the base directory,
but the client node does not have a port file, and the port 51734 and 51714
for server and introducer show web cannot open page. Can the port be set
arbitrarily?

Thank you for the help.

Best,
Yu