[tahoe-dev] erasure code

Yu Xiang xy336699 at gwu.edu
Sun May 26 02:16:15 UTC 2013

Dear all,
Thanks for your kindly help on this issue, I did see in the source code
storage-client.py, the roadmap in the beginning says "4: enable static
config: tahoe.cfg can add descriptors. Make the introducer optional. This
closes #467", and ticket 467 is about how to set which server you would
like to upload to in tahoe.cfg in the very beginning, that ticket doesnt
seem to have a solution in the ticket page, has this issue already been
solved in the current version of tahoe in storage-client.py? Since i didnt
see the prefered peer setup part in tahoe.cfg file when node created.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Best,
Yu