[tahoe-dev] List server leaves invalid DKIM signatures

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 13:24:25 UTC 2013

1: Why is this off topic thread still going?

2: You can't make any scientific conclusions based on biased samples. We
don't really have any sets of women and men with circumstances equal enough
to tell what the cause of the differences in these fields is. The actual
scientific studies exist don't show drastic differences in capability, they
suggests that both are equally capable (although there is support for
preference differing on average).

Now, back on topic please.

- Sent from my phone