Moderation of this list (was: List server leaves invalid DKIM signatures)

Daira Hopwood davidsarah at leastauthority.com
Mon Nov 25 19:19:37 UTC 2013

On 25/11/13 01:34, James A. Donald wrote:
> [mysogynist drivel]

For the record, we do not tolerate mysogyny or sexist derailing on this list.
James Donald's subscription has been set to moderate all messages, and he will
not be permitted to send anything further along the same lines.

I apologize to all readers, but especially female readers, that the list moderation
was insufficient to stop the thread before it got to this stage.

--
Daira Hopwood ⚥