[tahoe-dev] Windows support for v1.7.1

Samuel Neves sneves at dei.uc.pt
Sat Jul 10 19:36:31 UTC 2010

I have no problems in creating binary eggs for all of these packages
(some of them are automatically uploaded by buildbot already). I have
done so before at some point.

Regarding #1074, which is the issue preventing Win64 from being "all
green". I applied to 'work-in-progress' patch in there. However,
setuptools now fails to build, due to the missing cli.exe file. I
tracked this down to setuptools/command/easy_install.py
(get_script_args()), but haven't been able to fix it as of yet, since I
know neither python nor the build tools/environment this uses.

Best regards,
Samuel Neves