[tahoe-dev] pubgrid.tahoe-lafs.org becomes news on twitter

yu xue xueyu7452 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 01:06:37 UTC 2010

Hi, I could understand what these sentence mean, and I will try my best to
translate it here :

"#P2P 分布式存储的 @TahoeLAFS 又重新上线了 公共 #Grid 的上传网址是
http://pubgrid.tahoe-lafs.org 经常在线的节点十分有限 稳定性尚可
苯神希望物理位置在GFW内的裆员同志能发挥节约资源的美德 不要滥用如此珍贵的免费服务"

my translation:
@TahoeLAFS which is a #P2P  distribution memroy is available right now
again. The public #Grid upload website is http://pubgrid.tahoe-lafs.org.
The distribution nodes which are often online is imited. The stability of
these nodes are good. *The god* ( he refers to himself, just a joke) hopes
the people who are in the region of GFW can save the resources(tahoe-lafs)
by his virtue and don't waste so much precious free sevice.

Due to our country's great firewall (GFW), the websites such as twitter,
Facebook etc. can not be accessed in most of our country's region.

I can't access the http://twitter.com/aaroncordova/status/18370679765,
sorry, due to GFW..

Regards
   Yu Xue

2010/7/13 Zooko O'Whielacronx <zooko at zooko.com>

> Folks:
>
> For better or for worse, some people apparently think that
> http://pubgrid.tahoe-lafs.org is a good resource for the public to use
> to share information:
>
> http://twitter.com/preservingtitl/status/18337305011
>
> "#P2P 分布式存储的 @TahoeLAFS 又重新上线了 公共 #Grid 的上传网址是
> http://pubgrid.tahoe-lafs.org 经常在线的节点十分有限 稳定性尚可
> 苯神希望物理位置在GFW内的裆员同志能发挥节约资源的美德 不要滥用如此珍贵的免费服务"
>
> According to the Yahoo Babelfish, that says:
>
> "#P2P distributional memory's @TahoeLAFS has made something a matter
> of political line the public #Grid upload website is
> http://pubgrid.tahoe-lafs.org online node very limited stability still
> permissible benzene god hoped frequently the physical location can
> display the nurse resources in Comrade GFW crotch the moral excellence
> not to abuse so precious free service"
>
> Can anyone here offer a more... specific... translation?
>
> Also:
>
> http://twitter.com/aaroncordova/status/18370679765
>
> "Cool. http://pubgrid.tahoe-lafs.org is online. People with important
> info can now upload and share securely. via @zooko"
>
> (Aaron Cordova is the author of hadoop-lafs [1] and the presentation
> about it [2]. I'm still hoping he will contribute more...)
>
> Regards,
>
> Zooko
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/hadoop-lafs/
> [2]