[tahoe-dev] tahoe-w32-client

Kenny Taylor kenny at corvettekenny.com
Thu Apr 7 14:08:04 PDT 2011

Still trying to build the tahoe-w32-client.  I grabbed the
tahoe-w32-client/trunk branch.  After installing a couple python modules, I
now get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "extractver.py", line 4, in (module)
        "_version.py", revision_number=True, quiet=False)
TypeError: update() got an unexpected keyword argument 'quiet'

I am running Python 2.6.6.  That error leads me to think I'm running the
wrong version of python or the wrong version of some module.

BTW Paul, the 5 x 2TB cluster sounds nice.  3-of-5 encoding seems like a
good tradeoff.  If one node failed, the repair operation may take a while,
and that covers your data if a second node fails during the repair.