[tahoe-dev] Summit coming up.. two weeks away!

Shawn Willden shawn at willden.org
Wed Oct 26 12:19:41 UTC 2011

Another option for remote interaction is Google+ hangouts.  I find it
works very well with an almost arbitrary number of participants, and I
believe there are also some options for easy/automatic recording, with
the results available via Youtube.

I plan to be in SF that week, and to show up for some of the sessions
-- though I'll also need to spend some time at work to justify Google
paying for the trip :-)

Shawn