[tahoe-dev] report from Weekly Dev Chat of 2013-05-30

Zooko Wilcox-OHearn zooko at leastauthority.com
Thu May 30 16:40:23 UTC 2013

Weekly Dev Chat of 2013-05-30

This was a "Nuts And Bolts" meeting.

in attendance: Zooko, Nathan, Mark_B, Daira

Mark_B got some practice using git to rebase his branch for #740. This
skill will be important once his Google Summer of Code project
officially starts (approximately 2013-06-14).

We updated ticket #1818 to tell anyone who is looking for code to
review that they should go review #1819.

We discussed a tiny patch which will hopefully make it a teeny tiny
bit easier for people to learn the backupdb schema and maybe even an
infintesimal amount faster: #1864.

See the whole timeline:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/timeline

We aren't meeting next week or the next, due to Daira, Nathan, and me
traveling (Berlin!). The next meeting will therefore be 2013-06-20,
and the agenda will be to help Mark_B get going on his GSoC project! ☺

Regards,

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn

Founder, CEO, and Customer Support Rep

https://LeastAuthority.com